- PRAISE: Margaret Lough's friend, Leroy Goodson, who has lung cancer, is responding WELL to treatments!
- Lindsay Welch will be having surgery Tuesday, March 22.
- Mike Grigsby is not doing well. He's rehabbing at home
- Brittany Twitty's uncle, Roosevelt Twitty, has had surgery on his feet and legs recently and is not doing well. He is also on dialysis 2 times a week.
- Kevan & Sarah Bennett had a baby girl, Emree, on Tuesday. She's being taken to Children's Medical Center/Dallas today. Her eyes are swelling and they don't know why.
- Callie Nixon, who works at Guaranty Bank, has a respiratory infection and passed out at work on Tuesday. When she passed out she hit her knee, shoulder and face. She is doing much better, but is pretty "banged" up.
- Derald Bulls sent this message: Jack Butler, volunteer softball assistant at PJC, has leukemia and will begin chemo today. He will have 3-4 rounds, three weeks apart. Jack lost his wife AND daughter over the last 18 months. He's a very quiet man, but has made such an impact on the lives of many of the PJC girls, they are taking the news of his illness very hard.
- Hilliard Family in the death of their Mom, Leon. Her services will be Friday at 2pm at the Fry Gibbs Funeral Home Chapel.
- My sister, Martha Holmes, had foot surgery this week. This makes 4th surgery she's had on
- My brother-in-law, Roy Gregory, will have a stress test tomorrow. He's been having chest/arm pain. EKG came back SAME as 18 years ago.
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Mid-Week Prayer Update - 3/10 - 10:37
Please keep the following in your prayers: