- Lindsay McCarter is at home recovering from her surgery this past week.
- Lillian Taylor is having health problems.
- Robbie & Kathy Wilson, as they mourn the sudden death of their son, Ryan "Deano", this past week.
- April Good - recently been diagnosed with MS.
- Scott Cox, who suffered a stroke 2 weeks ago, is having some movement on his right side.
- Anna Zant's Mom, Christine Mashburn, is in need of prayers for strength.
- Harold & Peggy Hervey's daughter-in-law's husband, Carl Whitiker, was diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer in his neck. This will be the second time for Robin to have to go through cancer with a husband.
- My brother-in-law, Roy Gregory, is still in ICU recovering from quad by-pass this past Friday. During surgery they discovered he'd had 2 heart attacks. How blessed he is that God him to the Dr. in time. He was running fever tonight, but the blood tests had not returned yet.
PANTRY NEEDS: Canned Vegetables
KEEP THE DATE:
Apr 1-2: Camp Deer Run - TEEN Retreat
Apr 3: Family LIFE Groups
Apr 10: Youth Devo
Apr 10: Faithful Readers
Apr 10: Wedding Shower for Cliff Kerby and Maggie Samuel - 1:30-3pm
Apr 17: Blue Baby shower for Maeta Lee - 1:30-3pm
Apr 17: Newcomer's Luncheon
Apr 19: H.A.L.O.
Apr 22-24: LTC/Arlington
Apr 24: LTC Celebration
Apr 28: W.I.N.G.S. Ladies Tea
May 13-14-15: Hispanic Gospel Meeting
May 25: Blood Drive
June 19-26: Mission Trip to Brazil
Sept 7: Blood Drive
Nov 9: Blood Drive