Saturday, December 1, 2012

Prayer Request - 12/1

Margaret Lough sent this message tonight:  "My CA125 tumor marker test has been above the normal range for about 3 months. My last one was 47.9 this week. It's above normal when it hits 35. I've been having blood drawn every 3 weeks. There has been a little fluctuation but it has remained elevated. This could be the result of an infection or who knows what...or it can mean the cancer has returned and I will have to go back into treatment. My oncologist and I have decided it is time for a PET Scan. I am scheduled for December 14th.  Please pray the PET Scan gives us a definitive answer regarding the possibility of cancer.  
I love you all and know you'll keep me covered in prayer. God is faithful and has blessed me so richly for so long. The waiting is the hardest part."

No comments: