Thursday, December 13, 2012

Update on Kristi Anthony - 12/13

Posted by Jay at 9:55am:  "The trach is out! At first they told us that the trach could be permanent and this morning they took it out way ahead of the earliest expectations...the doctors are amazed. Our God is AMAZING! The chief rehab doctor explained to me this morning that Kristi's rehab graph is plotting upwards with a steep slope...WHAT AN AWESOME GOD - Jay"

Posted last night by Kristi's brother Matt:  "Tonight was the first time I saw my sisters bright smiling face and heard her say my name and tell me she loves me in a month. She is sleeping now, but before she was talking my head off. Her voice is faint and weak and at times difficult to understand but I didn't care. It was the greatest conversation about nothing that I've ever had. Eventually we stopped trying to talk to each other and just smiled and laughed. I'll say it again, I love my sister and I need her back. She is on her way. I saw a verse in her room that says all...She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come...Proverbs 31:25. goodnight sis."

No comments: