Sunday, August 4, 2013

Update on Kristi Anthony - 8/4

Posted by Jay at 2pm:  We truly need your help in praying for a need for our family. Most of you have been on this long journey with us since the very beginning about 8 months ago. So you’ve seen us at our worst and weakest moments in life. I believe with all of my heart that God can do anything, anyway, at any time that He desires. For some reason through this whole ordeal He has chosen to use the prayers of a multitude of believers in unison to perform His work in Kristi’s healing and recovery going back to last November when He saved her from an almost certain death.
 Since I know that He hears the shouts of His people as we ask for these needs as one people I have decided to become totally transparent and write my otherwise private prayer to God right here so that each of you who are led to pray for this will know exactly what our requests include. Thank you for continuing to faithfully intercede in Kristi’s behalf!
“My Loving Father, first please protect Austin as he travels to the mission field of Honduras and keep the
entire team safe and ready the harvest and use these workers to bring the lost to Christ. Next you know Father as I left Austin in your care early this morning I drove away alone thinking of how difficult it will be in two weeks when he leaves for college. It would be difficult under normal circumstances but with what has happened it seems unbearable. Father you know that Austin loves his Mom and has faithfully stuck by her and he so wants her to be able to know what is going on when he leaves for college. You also know that I need Kristi as well for strength to get through this time as she is my help mate, best friend, and encouragement. Austin needs Kristi now as he leaves home, I need her now as Austin leaves, Tyler and Cody need their Mom now as their big brother leaves and as another school year starts. I am pleading with you Lord and I certainly know that Your timing is perfect and that I cannot see your future plans clearly but I know that they include healing Kristi and that Your plans for us are for good. What I am pleading for Father is something immediate, I am asking that you would heal Kristi’s mind right now Father that you would allow her to know what is happening in the present and be able to remember it and deal with it as a Mother would deal with this giant change in a family’s life. Father we need her now. Please answer our pray, quickly Father but YOUR will not ours be done. In Your precious Son’s name Amen.”I sincerely thank you all - Jay

No comments: