Friday, October 4, 2013

Update on Kristi Anthony - 10/4

Posted by Jay this morning:  "This morning I couldn't stop thinking about what my life would have been like if it was "normal", if November 16, 2012 would have never happened. As I went through each step of the day as if it were normal again I kept witnessing the unselfish deeds that my beautiful wife did on a daily basis for our family. Nothing she did was for herself; it was all for us.

I was such a fool before November 16, 2012. God had blessed me with the perfect help mate. The one that He had created specifically for me. I took that for granted and never stopped to consider the blessing that I had been given until I "lost" her. Why am I bearing my soul? Because God put this on my heart today as I reflected on the "what if's". He showed me that there were others out there that needed to hear my message.

Men...PLEASE stop taking your wife for granted. Show her the love and respect that she deserves and that God expects you to return to her. God wants you to appreciate the best gift that He has blessed you with beyond His Son. Tell her today how much you love her BUT much better yet SHOW her. You don't want to learn this the hard way BELIEVE ME. - God is in Control - Jay"
 

No comments: