Thursday, March 20, 2014

Update on Kristi Anthony - 3/20

Jay posted this update this morning:  "We would like to ask for specific prayers for Kristi today. We will be meeting with Dr. Armstrong to discuss her neuropsychological evaluation from a few weeks ago. This is an important day!
I would also like to ask for continued prayers for improvement in her memory and walking. I watched Tyler and Cody patiently talk with their mom and attempt to get her to walk for over an hour on Tuesday night. The process was very difficult and emotionally exhausting for all three. I watched unnoticed and can say that I am so proud of them all. I witnessed so much love from our boys as they tried to work through Kristi's fears and difficulties. It was so good to see their love and commitment but also it was heartbreaking. Tyler and Cody need your prayers too. This is a very difficult season for two boys who have become great young men through these trails. I pray continually that they can also receive some joy while they grow and experience things that most adults have not even had to deal with. God is in Control."

No comments: