Thank you Allan for the beautiful song service.
- Jimmy Faulkner's brother passed away this morning. (No other details are known at this time.)
- Derald Bulls' friend, Mark Metcalf, passed away on Friday. He had just come home from hospital on hospice Thursday. His funeral will be on Tuesday.
- Also, the Bulls' friend Marcia Putnam and her family as they mourn the loss of her husband Jim.
- Continue to remember Anna Zant and her family as they mourn the loss of her brother, Joe Don Mashburn.
- Carole Anderson is at home recovering from back surgery last Thursday.
- Jessica Harris' uncle, Wayne Parker, just had triple by-pass recently. He's back in the hospital, in Texarkana, with blockage and a possible heart attack.
- Kristi Anthony, as she continues rehab and the everyday trials that she is facing. Kristi's birthday is this Thursday (3/27) and her mother-in-law, Jean, asked if you could send a card to her.
- Derald & Lesa Bulls' neighbor is undergoing treatment, from Germany, for a "skin-eating" disease.
- Laura Janes asked for prayers for her and her health.
- Ben Wallace (Tanya Welch's Dad) recently had surgery and the incisions are infected.
- Sherry Welch's friend is in a "spiritual pit".
- Alissa Nutt - health.
PANTRY NEEDS: Toothpaste
YARN DRIVE: Kiddie Kollege is collecting yarn they will donate to make "blessings" blankets for wounded soldiers. There is a collection box by Room 6.
5TH SUNDAY POTLUCK: March 30th will be our 5th Sunday format. Please make plans to stay for our potluck lunch with a short service to follow. Please bring extra food for our guests.
SIMPLE SUPPER: This weeks' entrée is Chicken Spaghetti. Please donate at least $2 per person. If you weren't able to sign-up this morning and want to join us, please call the church office by noon on Tuesday.
CHURCH COOKBOOK: There are plans being made for a new church cookbook. The ladies bulletin board has all the information that you need to submit recipes. And guys....submit your recipes too!
KEEP THE DATE:
March 30: 5th Sunday Potluck
April 18-19: LTC Convention
May 14: Blood Drive
May 18: Senior Sunday
Love you - MEAN IT!