- Travis Trussell passed away suddenly Sunday morning from a massive heart attack. Please keep Libby in your prayers.
- A memorial has been set for Yvette Snow, daughter of John and Yvonne Gentry, Thursday (10/9) at Lakeland Baptist Church, 397 Stemmons Frwy, Lewisville, TX from 7-9 p.m. Any memorials can be sent to Latch Key Program, Lamar Avenue Church of Christ, 3535 Lamar Avenue, Paris, TX 75460. Please continue to pray for the family.
- Gene Rader, local business man and movie star, passed away on Saturday. Please keep his son Randy and family in your prayers.
- William and Lucy Offutt - health
- Dorothy Pearce was back with us Sunday morning. She's already started her rehab.
- Bobby Salter fell off a barn roof this past week. He has a compound fracture. He is in PRMC/Room 404 and will have surgery this week.
- Joe Daniels is continuing rehab with his new knee.
- Paul Garrett asked that we pray for his friend Mike Viehe. His wife Billie passed away last week.
- Next Sunday (10/12) there will be a special contribution for the wife of the missionary who was killed in a motorcycle accident. Reina is in hospital now and thriving. But, her medical bills will be massive.
- Continue to remember our missionaries. Brent and Jill in Niteroi, Brazile, Hector in Piedras Negras, Mexico, Javier in LaChona, Mexico and David and Laurie in Haiti.
TRUNK OR TREAT: We will be hosting our annual Trunk or Treat on Friday, Oct. 31st. If you are interested in being involved with this outreach opportunity, sign up sheets are available at the Welcome Center. Get prepared for lots of visitors! We have over a thousand people come to this event every year.
SIMPLE SUPPER: This weeks' entrée is CHICKEN SPAGHETTI. Please donate at least $2 per person. Come join us!
PANTRY NEEDS: Peanut Butter
KEEP THE DATE:
Oct 18: Johnson Street/Greenville Ladies Day
Oct 19: Shower for Audrey Faires-Gillean
Oct 31: Trunk or Treat
Nov 1-2: 60th Reunion at College Street Church of Christ
Nov 2: Anderson Anniversary Celebration
Love you - MEAN IT!