It was so good to see so many visitors and family members who were in for the holiday. Even though it was a dreary day...it was an uplifting time for a wonderful Easter message!
This weeks' challenge: Encourage someone you haven't seen in a while!
- Maggie, Annie and Tucker Kerby are all doing well!
- Harley Staley is in PRMC/Room 460. Heart issues.
- Anita Roden - It was wonderful to see her at church yesterday! She is at home recovering now.
- Linda Easton - recovering at home from knee surgery.
- Karen Cato - continues to recover at home from shoulder surgery.
- Our sympathy goes to Neal Collard and family in the death of his sister Dorothy Griffin. Her services were last week.
- Julie Rodgers-Rook's dad, Al Clark, suffered a stroke, early yesterday morning. He is at Baylor/Plano. He's regaining his speech and use of his left side.
- Adrian Casey - prayers for her as she continues her cancer treatments.
- Claude Jones is doing great!
- Larry and Gail Taylor are proud to announce the arrival of their new grandson, Lincoln. He was born on March 31. Pete Taylor is his great-granddad.
- Remember always our troops, missionaries and the families of those killed last week...because they were Christians.
FRIENDS AND FAMILY: Helen Short, Tom and Betty Neal, Carl Johnson, Jimmy McFadden, Gerald Miller, Robert Wunsch, Carol McMillan, Aiden Ty Walters, Lillian Welch, Paula Anthony, Faye Hanley, Carol Ward, John Wayne Allen, Betty Walsworth, Ben Holland, Michael Terrell, Jillian Ingram, Dr. Chris Manschreck.
SIMPLE SUPPER: Chicken Zucchini Casserole. Please donate $3 per person.
PANTRY NEEDS: 1 pound bag of pinto beans and cornbread mix
KEEP THE DATE:
Apr 12: Faithful Readers
Apr 14: Men's Breakfast - NOTE THE DATE CHANGE!
Apr 25: Spring Fling at the Woodall's for KFC families
Apr 26: Katherine Rodgers wedding shower
May 13: Blood Drive
Love you - MEAN IT!