- Kathy Ballard's Mom, Linda Ray, passed away last Sunday, in South Carolina. Her private memorial was held on Thursday.
- Anita Roden's grandson, Ross Floyd, passed away on Monday. His memorial service was held yesterday.
- Jean King - She had surgery this past Monday and is doing well.
- Sarah Smith - She has been admitted to PRMC.
- Sharon Thielman - Recovering from surgery.
- David Welch - Has been transferred to Stillhouse Rehab - Room 66/D Wing.
- Mike Grigsby -Had open heart surgery this week and now has a blood clot in his lung. Please keep Kathy in your prayers too.
- John Figgins - Health
- Jean Anthony - Has 2 aortic aneurysms that will need surgery.
- Sherrie Boyd - Health
- Anita Roden - Health
- Loretta Nabors -Recovering from back surgery.
- Dee Lyons - Mental and emotional health.
- Vicki Humphey - Health
- Webber Woodall - Will be seeing an orthopedic doctor this week.
- Kristi Anthony - Physical and mental health
- Lance Johnson - ALS
- Troops - Keep them safe
- Elderly - Prayers for their safety and health.
- Emergency Personnel - Keep them safe
- Missionaries all over the world.
- Patsy Holcomb - Was hospitalized on Tuesday and released on Friday. (She is a member of our Grief Class.)
- Matt Welch, youngest brother of Kristi Anthony, has been told that he needs a liver transplant.
- Allyson Fasken is a teacher at PISD and has been diagnosed with inoperable, stage 4, pancreatic cancer.
- Larry Rhea, Sr has stage four lung cancer. He is the son-in-law of Mary Tallant. Larry is the owner of Starnet.
- Janet Fouse - Cancer (former member)
- Sharon Nelson - Bone marrow cancer (Sabrina Thompson's Mom)
- Sierra Faulkner - 3 year with an inoperable brain tumor which has caused her to lose her vision. (Friend of Molly's)
- Tammy Huffman-Beazley(former member) Cancer
- Debbie Daniel (friend of Molly's) - Cancer
- Darian Walker - Senior baseball player from Liberty-Eylau was seriously injured last week during their game against Paris High. (Friend of the Allen's)
- Kathy Martin to our prayers. She had surgery this week and is facing challenges going forward. She and her husband, Ron, along with her son, Stephen Toler own the Colonial Lodge. (Friend of the Bulls.)
- Tony Clark is also experiencing more health issues.
SHUT-INS AND NURSING HOMES:
Butch Mills, Johnny Bassett, Carol Murphy, Johnny Houser, Roy Jones, Paul and Carol Helton, Carl Melton, Sarah Smith, Sarah Dene Goree, Donna Mosley, Peggy Wright.
GRADUATING SENIORS: Start praying for our high school seniors, who will soon be graduating and starting a new chapter in their lives! Senior Sunday is NEXT Sunday - May 21st. There are baskets, at the back of the foyer, with each seniors name on it.
Corey Allen, Tate Bivens, Cade Blackmon, Reagan Booker, Macy Bryan, Sam Cannon, Jacob Duren, Caleb Keele, Kelcey Smith, Lauren Thompson, Madison Weems, Katey Vorwek.
SIP AND SEE: Please join us for a time to meet Mazie Kate, daughter of Haley Bulls Smith on Sunday, May 21st at 1:30pm at the building.
RAINBOW ROOM ITEMS: Girls pants size 3T-6X and Juice Boxes
PANTRY NEEDS: 1 pound bags of rice - Rice - Toothbrushes - Detergent
SIMPLE SUPPER: Fried Chicken
KEEP THE DATE:
May 18: Kiddie Kollege Graduation
May 21: Senior Sunday
May 21: Visitor Luncheon
May 29: Office Closed (Memorial Day)
June 4: Stacy Prestridge's Baby Shower
June 7: Church at Lake Crook
June 11: Faithful Readers
June 12-15: Camp Deer Run PeeWee Camp
July 16-21: Youth Group Mission to Boles Home.
Love you - MEAN IT!