BAPTIZED: Shimaya Holt was baptized this morning, by her Papa Michael Brigham. She is the daughter of Glenn and Shaunda Burgess.
- Jean King - The surgery on her back has FINALLY been scheduled for Monday 5/8 at 7:00AM @ Paris Reginal Hospital.
- Sarah Smith - She has been admitted to PEMC.
- Sharon Thielman - Had surgery on Tuesday. She's home now and will be off work for 6 weeks.
- David Welch - Has been transferred back to PRMC and is in room 407, waiting to go to Rehab.
- Mike Grigsby -Was transferred to Medical City/Plano on Wednesday. Heart surgery has been moved up to this week.
- John Figgins - Has had pneumonia this week, but is recovering well.
- Jean Anthony - Has 2 aortic aneurysms that will need surgery.
- Sherrie Boyd - Health
- Anita Roden - Health
- Loretta Nabors -Recovering from back surgery.
- Dee Lyons - Mental and emotional health.
- Vicki Humphey - Health
- Webber Woodall - Health
- Kristi Anthony - Physical and mental health
- Lance Johnson - ALS
- Troops - Keep them safe
- Elderly - Prayers for their safety and health.
- Emergency Personnel - Keep them safe
- Missionaries all over the world.
- Danny Smith (husband of co-worker at First Federal) had a construction accident last week and 3 fingers were cut off. He is now recovering at home.
- Matt Welch, youngest brother of Kristi Anthony, has been told that he needs a liver transplant.
- Cheryl Hughes's husband, Kenny, was killed last Saturday during the tornado. His funeral was Saturday morning.
- Allyson Fasken is a teacher at PISD and has been diagnosed with inoperable, stage 4, pancreatic cancer.
- Larry Rhea, Sr has stage four lung cancer. He is the son-in-law of Mary Tallant. Larry is the owner of Starnet.
- Janet Fouse - Cancer (former member)
- Sharon Nelson - Bone marrow cancer (Sabrina Thompson's Mom)
- Sierra Faulkner - 3 year with an inoperable brain tumor which has caused her to lose her vision. (Friend of Molly's)
- Tammy Huffman-Beazley(former member) Cancer
- Ross Floyd, step-son of Kathy Roden Floyd and son of Randy. At UTSWMC in ICU in serious condition.
- Debbie Daniel (friend of Molly's) - Cancer
- Darian Walker - Senior baseball player from Liberty-Eylau was seriously injured last week during their game against Paris High. (Friend of the Allen's)
- Kathy Martin to our prayers. She had surgery this week and is facing challenges going forward. She and her husband, Ron, along with her son, Stephen Toler own the Colonial Lodge. (Friend of the Bulls.)
- Tony Clark is also experiencing more health issues.
SHUT-INS AND NURSING HOMES:
Butch Mills, Johnny Bassett, Carol Murphy, Johnny Houser, Roy Jones, Paul and Carol Helton, Carl Melton, Sarah Smith, Sarah Dene Goree, Donna Mosley.
BEREAVEMENT MEAL: There is a much needed that either men or women, young or old, with kids at home or without, working or not working can sign up to help with. Please be in prayer and ask yourself if you can help in this ministry.
We have a sign-up sheet at the Welcome Center where you can specify if you are willing to call people to bring a dish, willing to prepare and bring a dish yourself, or willing to serve and clean up at the meal. This is a huge blessing to families that have experienced an incredible loss and want to sit down and have a meal with loved ones. EVERYONE IS QUALIFIED!!!
- John Buchanan, son of Alvin and Lilla Buchanan, who will be graduating from Texas A&M Commerce with a Bachelor of Science in Technology Management.
- Heath Anderson, son of Lewis and Carole Anderson, graduated from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, in Fort Worth, this past Friday morning, with a Master of Theological Studies.
GRADUATING SENIORS: Start praying for our high school seniors, who will soon be graduating and starting a new chapter in their lives!
Corey Allen, Tate Bivens, Cade Blackmon, Reagan Booker, Macy Bryan, Sam Cannon, Jacob Duren, Caleb Keele, Kelcey Smith, Lauren Thompson, Madison Weems, Katey Vorwek.
LADIES BIBLE CLASS: They will be taking a summer break. Wednesday (5/10) will be a salad luncheon immediately following class. They will resume meeting in September at 10am on Wednesdays.
RAINBOW ROOM ITEMS: Girls pants size 3T-6X and Juice Boxes
PANTRY NEEDS: Canned Soup with Meat - Canned Fruit - Shampoo
SIMPLE SUPPER: BBQ Sloppy Joes
KEEP THE DATE:
May 8: Life Group Leaders Meeting
May 10: Ladies Bible Class Luncheon
May 14: Mother's Day
May 14: Special contribution for the victims of the tornado in Canton. May 18: Kiddie Kollege Graduation
May 21: Senior Sunday
May 21: Visitor Luncheon
May 29: Office Closed (Memorial Day)
June 7: Church at the Lake
June 11: Faithful Readers
June 12-15: Camp Deer Run PeeWee Camp
July 16-21: Youth Group Mission to Boles Home.
Love you - MEAN IT!