Lonnie Kennedy passed away today. Services are scheduled for 2:00 p.m. Wednesday, May 19th, at Bright-Holland Funeral Home. Burial will follow in Meadowbrook Gardens. The family will receive friends from 6 – 7 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home.
- Lexi Daniels, Josh & Jessica's baby daughter, will have tubes inserted into her ears tomorrow morning.
- Dessie Dunlap will have gallbladder surgery this Wednesday (5/19) at PRMC.
- Dennis Malone, Jeremy's dad, has cancer and is really weak at this time.
- Janet Christ is having back problems.
- Alan Boyd spent the night in the ER with stomach pains, turned out to be a virus.
- Wesley Parker, next door neighbor of Jerry & Diane McFadden, is in PRMC/North/ICU. He had a massive heart attack on Friday.
- Jerry McFadden's nephew, Darren Ausmus, has had heart by-pass complications.
- MiKyla Pickering will be going to Houston tomorrow and will start chemo on Tuesday morning at M.D. Anderson.
- Doug Faires' friend, Linda Loftice, has had severe, chronic back pain over the past several years.
- Mandy Bulls' great-aunt, Mattie Adams, is in the hospital in critical condition.
- Jerry & April McClour asked for prayers for Cheyann Phillips.
- Jenifer Cooper asked for prayer for Brittney & Bailey White. Their little baby, Alivia Shay White, was stillborn this morning. Arrangements are pending at Starrett Funeral Home.
- Kristi Callihan's grandmother, Maureen Richardson, passed away yesterday. Services are scheduled for 4:00 p.m. Monday, May 17th, at Bright-Holland Funeral Home. Burial will follow in Evergreen Cemetery. The family will receive friends at the funeral home one hour prior to the service.
- Sherry Welch's Mom, Hazel Cross, is continuing to have health issues.
- Louise Peace is having health issues also.
- Anna Zant's Mom, Christine Mashburn, is doing better. PRAISE!
- Gary Border's Mom, Johnnie Borders, is back at the Sterling House. PRAISE!
SIMPLE SUPPER: This weeks entree will be Tamales. If you didn't get the chance to sign up on this morning, you still have the chance to come and eat with us by calling the church office by noon on Tuesday.
PANTRY NEEDS: Pinto Beans (canned or 1 pound/pkgs dry )
KEEP THE DATE:
May 23: Faithful Readers Review ("Her Mother's Hope" by Francine Rivers)
May 23: Summer Interns will be here (Krista Smith & Jimmie Harper)
May 26: Blood Drive
June 3: Men's "42" Night
June 5: Take meal to those working for Habitat for Humanity
June 6: Newcomer's Banquet
June 6: Boyd/Hanley Wedding Shower
June 10: Family trip to Frisco Rough Rider game. (Tickets $15/includes food & drinks.)
June 13: Matt Wickes & fiancee' Wedding Shower
July 30-31: Ladies Retreat @ Jan-Kay Ranch