Thursday, January 31, 2013

Update on Kristi Anthony - 1/31

Posted by Austin at 9:15pm:  "Just left from seeing mom and nana. I don't want y'all to think when I say she is doing better that I'm just saying that, she is doing so much better. I think back to a little over a month ago when mom had her trach in and had no clue what was going on to now she cries when we leave because she understands that we are going home and she cant come. Her personality is getting back to normal. I have grown weak in my walk with God lately, and I think the reason is that I'm not with mom everyday. However that's not a reason to lose faith, there is never a reason. Jesus never lost faith when he was being tortured and crucified so we have no excuse. God will fully and completely heal mom, no doubt about it. I want to just say that if you are struggling in your walk then read Psalms. Davids words are inspirational. Thanks again for all your prayers. -Austin"

No comments: