Thursday, January 3, 2013

Update on Kristi Anthony

Posted by Jay this morning:  "A Moment - In a moment EVERYTHING can change. My life used to be full of hurry up, rush, speed up, and make something happen. I spent most of my time planning, executing, directing what was supposed to happen that day, planning tomorrow, rushing from task to task, trying to get work completed to rush to a ball game or my boy's school events, finally laying down to bed at night while remembering all of the things that I didn't get done that day and had to add to an already full day the next. NOW I spend my time concerned with my dear Kristi's survival and recovery and concerned about our three boy's well being while their parents are miles away. My PERSPECTIVE and PRIORITIES have changed in a MOMENT, in the blink of an eye on that night November 16. Most everything else seems petty now. God has shown me what is truly IMPORTANT when He showed me what I nearly lost FOREVER and still yet have not fully regained. My advice and prayer for all of those GREAT people who are praying for us daily...EXAMINE what is truly meaningful today...Work/Careers are necessary and GOD asks us to apply ourselves as we are working for HIM but DO NOT allow yourselves to neglect your FAMILY, they could be gone in a MOMENT - Jay"

No comments: