Thursday, January 10, 2013

Update on Kristi Anthony

Posted by Jay at noon:  "This morning Kristi was exhausted but when they came to get her for OT she told them that she wanted to walk to the therapy room! She walked the entire way with the therapists assisting her, it was slow and very difficult on her but she was determined and she made it! I've never seen such determination in anyone. Last night I couldn't sleep as God replayed every moment of this entire trial in m...y mind and I was able to relive the entire miraculous process. What an awesome journey this has been. I have prayed every day that no one who has witnessed this miracle would ever forget how POWERFUL, LOVING, and GREAT that our God is! I hope that when life gets difficult or even monotonous that we will REMEMBER who is in Control - Jay"

No comments: