Sunday, July 21, 2013

Update on Kristi Anthony - 7/21

Posted by Jay at 7am:  "My friends, we got up early in the morning to take Kristi to the bathroom and when we were getting back into bed Kristi fell and cut her foot. It was bleeding and I was cleaning and dressing the cut and she was apologizing for everything that I was having to do all the time worried about me and not herself. A few minutes later I asked her if her foot hurt and she didn't remember it. That broke my heart for two reasons, one that she couldn't remember and two I had a flashback of those critical times in the hospital when I thought that I was going to loose her.
STOP now please. If you life is normal, boring, and common. If you are worried about where you are going to eat lunch, vacation this summer, or what you are going to do this afternoon. Please stop. I've lived that life and taken NORMAL for granted. I'm living proof of a person who did not appreciated the people in my life.
Now I am here to tell you that the loved ones in your life are ALL that matter. Put aside the worries about the materials things, what you're going to eat, and what you're going to wear. Don't worry about where you are going or if you even get to go there and STOP and thank God for the people who matter in your life. When it is all said and done that is all that is really important anyway. Take it from someone who has learned the hard way. Show your family how much they mean to you today, you may not have tomorrow - Jay"

No comments: