- Daisy Redding is the proud great-grandmother of a great grandson, James Ace Rogers. He was born last Wednesday at 3:23 pm. He weighed 7 lbs, 2 oz. and was 19 inches long. Proud parents are Casey and Ashley Rogers and grandparents are Terry and Gina Ervin.
- Johnny Bassett will be going home from the hospital today.
- Mike Crews is finding out the results of his testing last week, while in the hospital.
- Ruth Ann Stallings asked for continued prayers for David and Laurie Vanderpool as they are in Haiti.
- Carole Anderson asked that we pray for good test results.
- Jean O'Neal's granddaughter is ill.
- Don Thompson is at home and is sick. Please keep he and Ethelene in your prayers.
- Kingstan Kain and his family - Kingstan is being raised by his grandparents, Jim and Carolyn Kain (Hwy Patrol Sgt.) and was diagnosed with Lymphoma the first week of July. He is only 3 years old. He will have aggressive treatment for the next 3 years.
- Please remember the Camp Deer Run staff for renewed energy and strength to continue ministering to the campers.
- Lesa Bulls' friend, Patsy Rhodes' Mom fell and broke her hip and has had surgery. Patsy's husband, Charlie, is still battling kidney stones going to the Dr. in Dallas this week.
- Jimmy Thielman asked that we pray for Sharon, that she has safe travels to and from Los Angeles.
- Kathy Marshall asked that we pray for her and Mary Brewer, as they travel to Waco for job interviews today and Thursday.
- Chris Brown's friend, Nelta Musgrove, has melanoma cancer in her liver.
July 24: Paul Castleman/Idabel
July 31: Steve Hemphill/Longview
Aug 7: TBA
Aug 14: John Cannon/Texarkana
Aug 21: Tim Young/Rockwall
Aug 28: Jerry Savage/Sulphur Springs