Jerry was unable to have the surgery on his hands, on Saturday. Yesterday was an ok day today. He is still in and out from the pain medicines but is stable and vitals look good. There is a possibility to have hand surgery today, if his white blood cell count will decrease some. Please pray for his blood work to come back good today, so he can have his final surgery and get out of ICU. Kay is holding up pretty good. She is just tired but would never let anyone know! All of your prayers and love have been felt this past week.