Thursday, February 16, 2017

Prayer Request 2/16


Cari Johnson just posted an update:  "I am calling for all prayer warriors. My Sophia Grace, which is in Encinitas, California, doing volleyball has been hurt. The coach feels like she needs to stay. Ride it out. Rehab there. This has been a very mix feeling issue for me as a mom. I know Selena my oldest is watching over her and all the great people surrounding her there. But momma bear is struggling. Please pray that for those girls. Give them guidance. I know God has a plan. Sometimes not knowing the plan is the hardest. If anyone gets a chance to send words of encouragement it would appreciated. Love you all. Please pray for Lance and I to be strong and let the Lord work in those girls hearts and lives. The story they will be able to tell when they get back. Sophia has never had to go through so many changes at school with people pointing her out for being a Christian, being from Texas, and different. Please just keep them in your prayers."

No comments: