RESPONSE: Felicia Williams went forward this morning asking for prayers for her and daughter Danielle.
- Kent and Joni Erwin are proud to announce the birth of Corbin Ray Erwin, born this past Wednesday. He weighed 7.9 pounds and was 18/5 inches long. Even prouder grandparents are Mike and Linda Erwin.
- Dusty and Katie Morris are proud to announce the birth of Maverick Wade Morris, born this past Wednesday. He weighed 2.6 pounds and was 15 inches long. They will be in Medical City/Dallas for a while. Maverick is up to 2.11 pounds, but had too be put on a vent last night.
- Sara Dene Goree - Has been in Baylor Hospital this week.
- Sarah Smith - Was released from the hospital to go HOME!
- Lila Buchanan - will be having knee surgery on Feb.14 at PRMC.
- Jay Cannon - Health
- Selena and Sophia Johnson - they are in California for 6 months.
- Webber Woodall - Health
- Sherrie Boyd - Health
- Kristie Anthony - Physical and mental health
- Lance Johnson - ALS
- Troops - Keep them safe
- Emergency Personnel - Keep them safe
- Missionaries all over the world.
- Jerry Smith - Cari Johnson and Robyn Figgins' dad has been diagnosed with cancer.
- Kanyon Phillips (grandson of Jay and Gay Spencer) - is still in a hospital in Seattle, WA. Hopefully will get to fly home tomorrow to Montana. They're doing one more MRI today to make sure the shunt is still in place.
- Norma Brooks, Gail Kennedy's mom, is seriously ill in an Amarillo hospital.
- Perry Sansing - Continues to be in an Austin hospital. (Lewis and Carole Anderson's nephew).
- Mary Larseingue, a friend of Jon Dean's, continues to be in PRMC.
- Sierra Faulkner - 2 year old with inoperable brain tumor. (Friend of Molly's)
- Tammy Huffman-Beazley (former member) has been diagnosed with cancer has started treatments.
- Ross Floyd, step-son of Kathy Roden Floyd and son of Randy. At UTSWMC in ICU in serious condition.
- Debbie Daniel (friend of Molly's) - Cancer
- Kendall Hattenville from Roxton. He has a hereditary kidney condition and continues to be in serious condition at UTSW/Dallas.
SHUT-INS AND NURSING HOMES:
Butch Mills, Johnny Bassett, Carol Murphy, Roy Jones, Paul and Carol Helton, Carl Melton, Joel Casey, Louise Peace and Sarah Smith
MEN'S BREAKFAST: Will be THIS Tuesday, Feb 7th at 7am. Please sign up at the Welcome Center.
FAITHFUL READERS: Will meet on Sunday, Feb 12th at 3:30pm in Room 17 to discuss On the Foundation by Lynn Austin. Ruth Ann Stallings will lead the discussion. Anyone is welcome to join us.
BLOOD DRIVE: Be a hero to someone!!! Roll up your sleeve and donate blood on Wednesday, Feb. 15th, in the OutReach Center, starting at 4pm.
YOUNG AT HEART: We will have a potluck meal together on Saturday, Feb 25th, here at LACOC at 5:30pm. Bring your favorite dish to share, favorite game and invite a friend. After the meal we will fellowship together and play games of your choice. Get ready for an evening of FUN!
DIVORCE CARE SUPPORT: This group meets on Monday evenings at 7pm at LACOC, in Room 17 near the OutReach Kitchen. The group will meet weekly through May 15th. Facilitators for this are Daisy Redding and Keith Bollman. Class is open to the public.
RAINBOW ROOM ITEMS: Jeans for school aged kids and Lice kit treatments
SIMPLE SUPPER: Spaghetti and Meatballs.
PANTRY NEEDS: Spaghetti sauce/canned meat/1 pound bags of rice or beans
KEEP THE DATE:
Feb 7: Men's Breakfast
Feb 12: Faithful Readers
Feb 15: Blood Drive
Feb 19: Visitors Luncheon
Feb 24: Foster Parents Night Out
Feb 25: Young @ Heart
Mar 12: Daylight Savings Time Change (move clocks FORWARD an hour)
Mar 25: LACOC Ladies Day
May 21: Senior Sunday
Love you - MEAN IT!