- Joel Casey - He's in PRMC/Room 521.
- Sara Dene Goree - She's now at Brentwood/Room 205
- Lila Buchanan - will be having knee surgery this Tuesday, Feb.14 at PRMC.
- Jay Cannon - Health
- Donna Mosley - Health
- Selena and Sophia Johnson - they are in California for 6 months.
- Webber Woodall - Health
- Sherrie Boyd - Health
- Kristie Anthony - Physical and mental health
- Lance Johnson - ALS
- Troops - Keep them safe
- Emergency Personnel - Keep them safe
- Missionaries all over the world.
- Janet Fouse - Breast cancer. (Former member)
- Sharon Nelson - Bone marrow cancer (Sabrina Thompson's Mom)
- Jerry Smith - Cari Johnson and Robyn Figgins' dad has been diagnosed with cancer.
- Kanyon Phillips (grandson of Jay and Gay Spencer) - is back at home now.
- Norma Brooks, Gail Kennedy's mom, is seriously ill in an Amarillo hospital.
- Mary Larseingue, a friend of Jon Dean's, had surgery on Friday at PRMC.
- Sierra Faulkner - 2 year old with inoperable brain tumor. She'll be in Irving for radiation treatments for 6 weeks, taking 31 treatments in addition to continuing chemo. (Friend of Molly's)
- Tammy Huffman-Beazley (former member) has been diagnosed with cancer has started treatments.
- Ross Floyd, step-son of Kathy Roden Floyd and son of Randy. At UTSWMC in ICU in serious condition.
- Debbie Daniel (friend of Molly's) - Cancer
- Kendall Hattenville from Roxton. He has a hereditary kidney condition and continues to be in serious condition at UTSW/Dallas.
SHUT-INS AND NURSING HOMES:
Butch Mills, Johnny Bassett, Carol Murphy, Roy Jones, Paul and Carol Helton, Carl Melton, Joel Casey, Louise Peace and Sarah Smith
BLOOD DRIVE: THIS WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!!! Be a hero to someone!!! Roll up your sleeve and donate blood on Wednesday, Feb. 15th, in the OutReach Center, starting at 4pm.
YOUNG AT HEART: We will have a potluck meal together on Saturday, Feb 25th, here at LACOC at 5:30pm. Bring your favorite dish to share, favorite game and invite a friend. After the meal we will fellowship together and play games of your choice. Get ready for an evening of FUN!
LACOC LADIES DAY: Be sure to mark your calendar for Saturday, March 25th, for our Ladies Day. Becky Brooks, our special guest speaker, will be talking to us on the subject of "Esther... For Such A Time As This.". Be sure to RSVP on the bulletin board by March 15th.
RAINBOW ROOM ITEMS: Jeans for school aged kids and Lice kit treatments
SIMPLE SUPPER: Homemade Chili
PANTRY NEEDS: Canned meat/1 pound bags of rice
KEEP THE DATE:
Feb 15: Blood Drive
Feb 19: Visitors Luncheon
Feb 24: Foster Parents Night Out
Feb 25: Young @ Heart
Mar 12: Daylight Savings Time Change (move clocks FORWARD an hour)
Mar 25: LACOC Ladies Day
Apr 14-16th: LTC Convention in Dallas
Apr 16: Easter
May 21: Senior Sunday
Love you - MEAN IT!