OUR SYMPATHY is extended to Monica Jones and family whose grandmother, Gertrude Teague passed away last Tuesday.
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS:
- James (Jimmy) and Dlinda Evans have moved from Abilene to Paris. They are the parents of Leslie Keele.
- Jacob White has been attending with us for a few months.
- Annetta Thomas is the daughter of Smithy and Kay Allen
CONGRATULATIONS: Kathy Grigsby is thrilled to announce the arrival of her great-grandson, Asher Ray. He was born Feb 3rd. Congratulations also to GREAT GREAT grandmother, Lucy Staley.
CONGRATULATIONS: Widlord Thomas has been selected as the new minister at MLK Church of Christ in Paris, Tx. He and his wife Karen and son David have already started their work. They do have a new baby coming soon!!!
- Ora Henderson - Health
- Wanda McFadden - Health
- Kristi Taylor - Health
- Marge Norlin - Health
- Naomi and Johnny Bassett - Prayers for Naomi's health. Johnny had to be moved to another nursing home, out of town, for medication purposes. Hopefully he'll be back in Paris soon!
- Vicki Humphrey - Cancer.
- Carl Haggard - Cancer
- Donna McGee - Cancer.
- Hugh and Jean Anthony - Health
- Jackie Helm - Cancer
- Dorothy Pearce - Health
- Peggy Dotson - Health
- Peggy Wright - Colonial Lodge
- Roy Jones - Heritage House
- Kristi Anthony - Physical and mental health.
- Lonny Parson, local minister, had a aneurysm last Sunday night. He is in Medical City in ICU. He's had numerous surgeries this past week and is still not out of the woods.
- Jay Spencer's mother, Lucille Spencer, is having health issues.
- Carter Pearce (Dorothy Pearce's grandson) he had sudden and severe complications from his previous surgery, back in November. He is now doing well. It will just take a lot longer to heal and adapt this time. He's in Children's Health Hospital.
- David Kelley (Laura Cannon's Dad.) - Health
- Randy Daw minister at Creekside CoC in Greenville, has a brain tumor.
- Billy Icenhower - Cancer, blood clots and receiving dialysis.
- Paul McClain - Is at home and continues rehab at Baylor.
- Holt Price - Cancer. Three year old son of former member Alden Bowers Price.
- The Vanderpools - in Haiti
- Prayers for our students and teachers
- Prayers for our military.
- Prayers for our first responders.
MONDAY MOVIE NIGHT: "The Blind Side" will be shown on Monday, Feb 11th at 6:45 p.m.
PANTRY NEEDS: Cereal and grape jelly
RAINBOW ROOM: Jeans ALL sizes
SIMPLE SUPPER: This weeks' entrée is Chicken Spaghetti!
Keep The Date:Feb 11: Monday Movie Night - The Blind Side
Feb 20: Blood Drive
Feb 22-23: LACOC Ladies Retreat
Feb 23-24: Weekend with Buddy Bell
Mar 5: Men's Breakfast
Mar 6: Young Women's Bible Study begins
Mar 10: Daylight Savings Time
Mar 18-22: Spring Break
Mar 31: 5th Sunday Fellowship
Mar 29-31: Jr. High Retreat at CDR
Love you - MEAN IT!