Thank you Randy for the message today... "A 21st Century Vision for a 21st Century Church", with the text from Colossians 4:2-4.
- Our day should begin with prayer, continue in prayer, and end with prayer.
- We need someone, or several, to step up and be a champion of prayer.
- We must remain engaged in prayer.
- We must "walk the walk and talk the talk".
- Nancy Jones, Kyle Jones and family as they mourn the loss of their husband/dad Roy Jones. He passed away early Friday morning.
- Former LACOC member, Jerry Tackett, passed away in his sleep last night. Please keep Linda and their family in your prayers. No details are known at this time.
- And also to the families and friends of the two young men, from Rivercrest High School, who were killed in a two vehicle accident on Friday afternoon.
- Luke Earley’s service will be Tuesday at 10:00 at Love Civic Center in Paris with visitation immediately before service.
- Kolby (Tut) Fletcher’s service will be Tuesday at 2:00 at Clarksville Funeral Home. Visitation will be Monday night from 6:00-8:00.
- Gavin Baggett has been in Children's since Friday. He has a bad strain of the flu.
- Jean Anthony - In the hospital with pneumonia.
- Laquita Lawrence will be having a CAT Scan on Wednesday.
- Connelle Peace fell on Tuesday. She says she's fine... she's very colorful!
- Please keep Loree Johns in your prayers, as she travels for her job.
- Ora Henderson - Health
- Wanda McFadden - Health
- Marge Norlin - Health
- Naomi and Johnny Bassett - Health
- Vicki Humphrey - Cancer.
- Carl Haggard - Cancer
- Donna McGee - Cancer.
- Jackie Helm - Cancer. She started radiation treatments this week.
- Dorothy Pearce - Health
- Peggy Dotson - Health
- Peggy Wright - Colonial Lodge
- Kristi Anthony - Physical and mental health.
- Laramy Smith, grandson of Derald and Lesa Bulls has been diagnosed with early-stage type one diabetes.
- Jeff Fowler, Heath's brother, has been in a hospital in Alaska. He's doing better and is home.
- Matt Patterson - Health
- Randall Cox, a friend of Derald Bulls, had back surgery in Dallas this past Thursday.
- Lonny Parson, local minister, had a aneurysm 2 weeks ago. He is in Medical City in ICU.
- Jay Spencer's mother, Lucille Spencer, has been in the hospital this week, with heart issues. She's going to be in rehab to get her strength back.
- Bo Creighton fell off an excavator recently. He's healing from broken ribs, a punctured lung and other injuries.
- The Pruett family, who lost their son Hayden back in August to cancer, are asking for our prayers. The dad, Marty had a brain bleed on February 9th and continues to be in the hospital. Their daughter Michaela
- will be having back surgery.
- Anita Roden asked that we pray for her friend, Jessie West. Shes in Heritage House.
- Randy Daw minister at Creekside CoC in Greenville, has a brain tumor.
- Billy Icenhower - Cancer. He's been released from the hospital!!! He will hopefully be having surgery in March.
- Paul McClain - Is at home and continues rehab at Baylor.
- Holt Price - Cancer. Three year old son of former member Alden Bowers Price.
- The Vanderpools - in Haiti
- Prayers for our students and teachers
- Prayers for our military.
- Prayers for our first responders.
BLOOD DRIVE: This Wednesday, from 4-8, we'll have put first blood drive of 2019.
Please donate and invite a friend to come too!!!
LADIES RETREAT IS THIS WEEKEND!!
If you can, at 6pm Friday night, meet for dinner at On The Border near the hotel. Otherwise we'll see you at session 1 at 7:30 at Homewood Suites, 455 N. Central, Allen, Tx.
Please bring snack foods to share and games to play Friday night after the speaker.
Looking forward to seeing everyone and having a great time.
RAINBOW ROOM: Jeans ALL sizes
SIMPLE SUPPER: This weeks' entrée is Mexican Stack-ups.
Keep The Date:
Feb 20: Blood Drive
Feb 22-23: LACOC Ladies Retreat
Feb 23-24: Weekend with Buddy Bell
Mar 5: Men's Breakfast
Mar 6: Young Women's Bible Study begins
Mar 10: Daylight Savings Time
Mar 18-22: Spring Break
Mar 31: 5th Sunday Fellowship
Mar 29-31: Jr. High Retreat at CDR
Love you - MEAN IT!