* The Denman and Baggett families are traveling to Moore, OK to help with clean-up from the tornado. Prayers for safety while there, as well as safe travels.
* Marie Figgins - has been diagnosed with liver cancer.
* Sara Deen Goree is in PRMC with pneumonia.
* Emma McCarter (daughter of Michael and Lindsay) broke her arm in 2 places this past week.
* Charlotte Cannon has been released from PRMC, but continues rehab daily.
* Chuck Brazile - continues to be in Denton Memorial and is on dialysis.
* Kristi Anthony continues daily rehab with Pate.
* Tom Wood - Cancer
* Lance Johnson as he fights ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease).
* Lillian Welch (Mark Welch and Dianne McFadden's Mom) - Health
* Our Sympathy is extended to the family of Lutreccia Lane as they are grieving her passing this week. Her funeral was held today.
* Becky Lamberson (our co-worker at First Federal) received tests back and the cancer did NOT spread. She said: "Not sure if any therapy will be required at all now but will find out more later. Just shows how catching this early can make a huge difference on the outcome. I have been so blessed in my life but feel more so today!"
* Curtis Garrett's friend, Rusty Ross, had brain tumor surgery last week and he's out and about and doing well.
* Lisa Denman's cousin, Julie Matthews, has been told her cancer has returned for the 3rd time.
* The Anderson's cousin, Curbe Goolsby, has been accepted for medical care and has been accepted in a nursing home. He's paralyzed on his right side and the dementia is worse. His wife, Pat Goolsby, has had another mini-stroke.
* Derald Bulls asked for prayers for Dr. Jim Brunette for a full recovery from a stroke and heart attack.
* Ruth Ann Stallings asked that we remember David and Laurie Vanderpool as they living in Haiti. There is some political unrest that we need to pray about.
* Gail Kennedy said that thankfully Tanner Trapp is safely home from Afghanistan
* Annetta Cooke's son, Anthony, arrived in Afghanistan yesterday morning.
Bailey Cannon will be traveling to Zambia (a country in Southern Africa) on July 4th for an 18 day medical mission trip. (More details to come later.)
Simple Supper: Still only $2 per person. This weeks' entree is Pizza. If weren't able to sign-up, this morning, and would like to join us, call the church office by noon on Tuesday.
Pantry Needs: Peanut Butter and Jelly
KEEP THE DATE:
June 1: Youth Group trip to the Rough Riders game. (tickets still available)
June 2: Promotion Sunday
June 8: VBS - KFC and College Street partnering together 9-2pm at College St.
June 9: Faithful Readers
June 11: KFC Terrific Tuesdays begin
June 17-20: Camp Deer Run PeeWee Day Camp (ages 5-8 years)
June 28-July 6: Brazil Campaign (see Clint Spencer for details)
LOVE YOU - MEAN IT!