Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Prayer Request - 11/9 - 1:26pm

A co-worker of mine, Kandace Davidson asked that I post this prayer request:  "My mom, Rhonda Burchinal, is principal in Winfield, Texas. She has two students, who's mother has been sick for a over a month. She was pregnant and ended up miscarrying the baby last week. The had to go through with the "delivery" process, which was very tough for her. She has absolutely no family and the kids have been staying with a teacher from my Mom's school. They have no one. The mother of the two children signed power of attorney over to my Mom and she's been in Dallas with her for about two weeks. She was diagnosed with lymphoma yesterday and Mom called and said they were only giving her a few more days to live. I know my God is The Healer and The Great Physician. Pray for the mother, that a divine miracle come her way. Pray for the two children. Pray for my Mama. Thank you all!" 

No comments: