DON'T FORGET.....Set your clock BACK one hour this coming Saturday night.
- Ed Bullard is not doing well at all. He's had a CT scan and they have scheduled him for surgery this afternoon to open him back up and clean out infection. He's been in a lot of pain.
- Please continue to keep Webber Woodall's Dad, W.L. "Red" Woodall, in your prayers.
- Remember Hazel Cross, Sherry Welch's Mom, as she continues to recover from a stroke.
- Visitation for Glynn Lowe will be tonight from 6-8pm at the League Street Church of Chist in Sulphur Springs. His funeral service will be tomorrow (Tuesday) at 10am also at the League Street Church of Christ in Sulphur Springs.
- Debra Usry's friend, Richard Buck, has been missing since last Friday when he went hunting.
- Tanya Welch's friend, Dino Russos' Mom passed away.
- Bethany Holland will have surgery for her gallbladder.
H.A.L.O.: We'll meet Tuesday, November 16th, at 6pm. This month's community project is the LACOC Latch Key Program. (Ideas for this would be snacks, games, movies, etc.) Also, bring finger foods and your favorite games to play.
SIMPLE SUPPER: This week’s entree will be Fried Chicken. If you didn't get the chance to sign up on Sunday morning, you still have the chance to come and eat with us by calling the church office by noon on Tuesday. Still only $2 per plate.
BENEVOLENCE CLOTHES CLOSET: Is FULL at this time. Thank you all for your donations!
PANTRY NEEDS: Cornbread Mix
KEEP THE DATE:
Nov 7: Family LIFE Groups
Nov 10: Blood Drive
Nov 14: Singles Group going to TaMolly's for lunch (See Annetta Thomas or call church office for info)
Nov 14: Faithful Readers meet at 4pm
Nov 16: H.A.L.O. meets at 6pm
Nov 17: Annual Thanksgiving Dinner (Bring desserts!)
Nov 19-21: Family Retreat - sign-ups will begin soon.