Friday, November 5, 2010

Prayer Requests - 11/5 - 10:54pm

Don't Forget:  Set your clocks BACK one hour before you go to bed on Saturday night!
AND....This Sunday is LIFE GROUP Sunday!

Debra Usry sent these 2 prayer requests:  "As part of my pre-surgery screening, I am having a Thallium Stress Test in Dallas this coming Monday morning. They told me I would be there at least 3 to 5 hours, with a break for lunch. They said I can drive myself home afterwards, but would like someone to go with me that can drive my car, just in case I don't feel like driving. I should be okay. Just pray that the cardiologist clears me for my surgery in three months."

Also:  "Phyllis Giguere will have a MRI done of her back and see the Scoliosis Dr. at the Scoliosis Center in Baylor Hosp. Plano. on Tuesday. Please pray that she has done what they asked of her and will then schedule her surgery to fix her back. Her upper spine has a 60% scoliosis curve, then she has a section of her spine that has "flapped over", then she has a bulging disc below that and lower back spinal stenosis worsening toward the tail bone. After surgery, she will have rods from the bend of her neck all the way down to above the tail bone and will be taller after surgery than she is now. She can not wait!"

No comments: