- Debra Usry will be having eye tests in Sherman on Sept 29th to rule out age related macular degeneration.
- Phyllis Giguere has been transferred to Life Care Hospital/Plano. She is continuing to recover and show improvement from her back surgery and from the infection in her abdomen at the incision site.
- My co-worker, Dianna McAulay, is at the Dr. today to find out more results on blood work. She is feeling some better.
- Peggy Hervey (former member) is having double knee replacement today in Dallas.
- Beverly Fortner (friend of Lisa Denman) has Lupus and is going through a very difficult time episode with it now.
- Dinah Border asked that we keep Emmi Scott (a friend of her granddaughter) in our prayers. She was injured while playing volleyball over the weekend and had surgery on Sunday morning.
- Lovice Preston's friend, Brenda Fleming, needs prayers for strength and healing.
- Kristie Lee's friend, Emily Jones, is hoping to have surgery for seizures she's been experiencing.
- Tammy Braudaway (former member) continues to be in PRMC/North/ICU.
- Remember all the college age students who are away from home.That they make wise decisions and keep God first.
SIMPLE SUPPER: This weeks' entree is Fajitas. Still only $2. If you weren't able to sign-up on Sunday morning, and want to join us, call the church office by noon on Tuesday.
PANTRY NEEDS: 1 lb pkgs of beans and/or rice
These are the items routinely stocked in the pantry, and can always be used:
Any type of canned meat, canned vegetables, canned fruit, spaghetti and sauce peanut butter/jelly, macaroni/cheese, hot/cold cereal, cornbread mix, 1 lb pkgs of beans/rice and crackers.
KEEP THE DATE:
Sept 20: H.A.L.O.
Sept 25: KFC Parent Meeting @ 6pm/KFC Room
Oct 1-2: Youth Group to Camp Deer Run for Fall Retreat
Oct 9: Faithful Readers
Oct 31: Trunk or Treat
Nov 9: Blood Drive
Nov 18-20: Family Retreat
Love you - MEAN IT!