Today was Tanya Welch's last Sunday as our Children's Coordinator. Thank you Tanya for all the hard work and dedication that you have put into the children of LACOC!
- Dianna Welch will be admitted to Baylor/Dallas tomorrow. Her surgery is scheduled for 7:15am on Tuesday morning.
- Patsy Able (former member) is in PRMC/S - Room 713.
- Mike Crews' aunt, Liz Melton (former member), is in a Texarkana hospital on life support.
- Coy Easton (Chris Easton's Mom) is in Brentwood Terrace and is paralyzed on her right side. They did sit her up in a chair this weekend.
- Linda Easton asked that we pray for her co-worker, Kim Click. She is having neck surgery in Dallas this week.
- Debra Usry will be having eye tests in Sherman, this Thursday, to rule out age related macular degeneration.
- Phyllis Giguere has been transferred to Life Care Hospital/Plano. She is continuing to recover and show improvement from her back surgery and from the infection in her abdomen at the incision site.
- Peggy Hervey (former member) had double knee replacement, last week, and is doing well.
- On a personal note...I (Molly) saw the retinologist this week. He said that I am ahead of schedule and my retina looks great! He is going to remove the oil, that is holding the retina in place, and that will speed up the healing!
- Continue to pray for RAIN!!
PANTRY NEEDS: Canned Meat
These are the items routinely stocked in the pantry, and can always be used: Any type of canned meat, canned vegetables, canned fruit, spaghetti and sauce peanut butter/jelly, macaroni/cheese, hot/cold cereal, cornbread mix, 1 lb pkgs of beans/rice and crackers.Oct 1-2: Youth Group to Camp Deer Run for Fall Retreat
KEEP THE DATE:
KEEP THE DATE:
Oct 2: Family LIFE Groups
Oct 8: Lacy Nabors/Jesse Anderson
Oct 9: Faithful Readers
Oct 31: Trunk or Treat
Nov 9: Blood Drive
Nov 15: H.A.L.O.
Nov 18-20: Family Retreat
Love you - MEAN IT!