Friday, April 26, 2013

Praise and Prayers for the Anthony Family - 4/26

Posted by Jay at 1:15pm:  "As I post this many thoughts and emotions are circulating in my mind and heart. First, I want to thank our mighty God for his intervention in Kristi's tragedy on November 16th and His continued work in her life. Next, all of the FAITHFUL people who have prayed, helped, and just loved Kristi and our family. 
Today is the next step in Kristi's miracle...coming home. She and our entire family are so ready for this to happen, the day we've all prayed for and awaited. There are fears involved such as not having any medical professionals close by for the first time in almost six months! However, the Great Physician is present. 
Why did this happen to our family? We don't know BUT we do know that HE has blessed many because of it. I for one, and our boys are MUCH DIFFERENT people than we would have ever been without this great trial. I have seen a spiritual maturity emerge in Austin, Tyler, and Cody that would have otherwise been impossible....
I have learned patience, which I would have never received otherwise. I have learned to love my wife in a way that I never did before. I have learned what true love really is and we all have learned not to take our loved ones for granted. I have been changed PERMANENTLY and so have our boys. Maybe you have been changed too? 
We are not special in any way. But God often used simple, SINFUL, and plain people to work through in the Bible. As he has with our family.
Please continue to remember Kristi and our family because her rehabilitation, recovery, and healing is simply moving locations and has not stopped. We need your continual prayers. As for the end result? I have never doubted God's promise that Kristi would be healed in completion, fully restored even better than previously and that is both physically, mentally, and spiritually. I have FULL faith in Him!
Our God is an awesome God.
I want to give a special thank you to our three boys, Austin, Tyler, and Cody who have stood strong through this trial and endured much without complaining. Austin who has been my rock and his Mother's caretaker and biggest advocate. Tyler, whose smiling attitude has held the rest of our raw emotions in check and Cody, whose sweet spirit has reminded us of our love for each other. Most of all, the love of my life, Kristi who has had to endure so much but has provided our family with a road to everlasting love and a new faith in God. Sandy who has given so much without regard for her self.
To our Facebook friends and followers, we are forever in your debt. Remember...God is in Control! - Jay"

No comments: