Our Sympathy is extended to Lillian Taylor and her family in the loss of her sister, Betty Wise.
* Kristi Anthony as she continues her rehab at the Pate Rehab Center in Anna, TX. Please call first (Jay or Sandy) before visiting.
* Tom Wood - taking cancer treatments
* Lance Johnson as he fights ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease).
* John Figgins taking cancer treatments and Marie Figgins - Health.
* Louise Peace - Health
* Jessica Harris - Health
* Jeanie Lamb - Cancer
* Joyce Allen - Health
* Lee McClain - Health
* My Mom, Louise McMillan - There's no trace of pneumonia now. She is suffering from Congestive Heart Failure.
* Lillian Welch (Mark Welch and Dianne McFadden's Mom) - Health
* David and Mike Nelson (Charlotte Grooms' brothers) - Health
KFC Spring Fling: Louie and Marolyn Woodall will once again host the annual Spring Fling for the KFC group and their families, 4:30-7:30pm on Saturday, April 20th.
Simple Supper: Still only $2 per person. This weeks' entree is Steak Sandwiches. If weren't able to sign-up, this morning, and would like to join us, call the church office by noon on Tuesday.
Pantry Needs: Spaghetti and sauce
KEEP THE DATE:
Apr 12: Mission Workshop
Apr 14: Faithful Readers
Apr 20: KFC Spring Fling at the Woodall's
May 19: Senior Sunday
June 17-20: Camp Deer Run PeeWee Day Camp (ages 5-8 years)
June 28-July 6: Brazil Campaign (see Clint Spencer for details)
Love you - MEAN IT!