Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Update on Kristi Anthony

Posted at 8:30 this morning by Austin:  "Last night I stayed with mom and for the first time since November 15, she woke me up. I know for me and probably a few more in the Anthony and Welch family that it's always easier to just try to forget about what we have been through because it's less painful that way. We went from being together at my last football game one night to sitting in a hospital waiting room the next. For me that shows whats really important. It's been a long road of pain and struggles for all of us. We have grown closer, then further away from each other. We have been faithful to God and then not even talked to Him. We have loved each other and then disliked each other. I have tried to avoid thinking about the situation because I thought that would be easier but it's not at all....Our mom and nana have to sit in a random rehab facility with complete strangers everyday of their lives and I selfishly try to act like nothings going on. We are all guilty of that in this family though at one time or another. That being said I love everyone in my family from my mom to my dad, brothers, grandparents, uncles, aunts, and cousins. Please continue to pray for my mom everyday. Thanks -Austin"
 
Please remember this sweet family....they are so honest with us and share their feelings with us.  Good or bad. 
We also have to remember these boys.  Austin is 18 and a senior, Tyler just turned 16 and Cody is 12.  They are kids who are missing their Mom! 
Sweet Jay...he's missing his sweetheart...his best friend.
 

No comments: