Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Update on Kristi Anthony - 4/30

Posted by Austin at 8pm:  "I need everyone to pray tonight, not just lightly, really pray for Mom.  It has been better since she has gotten home but taking my Mom to meet a stranger every morning who takes her to Pate is the hardest thing I've ever done. I've cried the last two mornings after I've dropped her off.  Just knowing that she spends her whole day without us or her friends literally makes me sick. Her depression is making her so sad and she isn't the same person, though she is in a lot of ways. So DO this tonight. Do not pray for any of us but Mom. We need prayers but SHE needs them more than ever right now. I feel like God wanted me to say that tonight. -Austin"

Posted by Jay at 8:30am:  "Kristi fell last night. She tried to get up to go to the restroom without waking me. She is ok but it scared me to death and it worried her that she upset me. She wants to walk so badly and her poor memory is very troubling to her. Pray for strength and healing...we STILL need your faithful prayers as we are not in the homestretch yet. God is in Control, Jay"

No comments: