WELCOME to our newest member Marg Norman. She moved to Paris from Houston.
- Matt Denman's mom, Alice Denman, passed away this past Sunday. Her services were on Wednesday.
- Tanya Welch's grand-dad, Lennis McCollum, passed away on Wednesday. His services were on Friday in Midland.
- Robbie Padgett's mom, Sandra Leath, passed away early Thursday morning. Her memorial service was the afternoon.
- Dusty and Katie Morris' baby son, Maverick, is getting stronger everyday. Continue to pray for him to get stronger and for his lungs.
- Loretta Nabors - Will have back surgery in Tyler on Monday morning.
- Carole Anderson is in PRMC with blood pressure issues. Please no visitors at this time.
- Joe Hayes - Had surgery on Friday in Texarkana and is home recuperating.
- Mike Grigsby - Has been released from the hospital. He is receiving I.V. antibiotics twice daily.
- Sherry Welch - Health
- Sue Johnson - Health
- Rhonda Brown - Health.
- Lila Buchanan - Health.
- Joel Casey is in PRMC/Room 324. (He will be going to Heritage House when he's dismissed from the hospital.)
- Vicki Humphey - Health
- Selena and Sophia Johnson - they are in California for 6 months. Sophia has a broken ankle and will be off of it for 4 weeks.
- Webber Woodall - Health
- William and Lucy Offutt - Both of them are in bad health
- Sherrie Boyd - Is going to be getting a second opinion on her health issues.
- Kristie Anthony - Physical and mental health
- Lance Johnson - ALS
- Troops - Keep them safe
- Elderly - Prayers for their safety and health.
- Emergency Personnel - Keep them safe
- Missionaries all over the world.
- Janet Fouse - Breast cancer. (Former member)
- Sharon Nelson - Bone marrow cancer (Sabrina Thompson's Mom)
- Jerry Smith - Cari Johnson and Robyn Figgins' dad has been diagnosed with cancer.
- Sierra Faulkner - 2 year old with inoperable brain tumor. She'll be in Irving for radiation treatments for 6 weeks, taking 31 treatments in addition to continuing chemo. (Friend of Molly's)
- Tammy Huffman-Beazley (former member) has been diagnosed with cancer has started treatments.
- Ross Floyd, step-son of Kathy Roden Floyd and son of Randy. At UTSWMC in ICU in serious condition.
- Debbie Daniel (friend of Molly's) - Cancer
- Kendall Hatanville from Roxton. He has a hereditary kidney condition and continues to be in serious condition at UTSW/Dallas.
Butch Mills, Johnny Bassett, Carol Murphy, Johnny Houser, Roy Jones, Paul and Carol Helton, Carl Melton, Joel Casey, Sarah Smith, Sarah Dene Goree, Donna Mosley, Carol Murphy.
LACOC LADIES DAY: Be sure to mark your calendar for NEXT Saturday, March 25th, for our Ladies Day. Becky Brooks, our special guest speaker, will be talking to us on the subject of "Esther... For Such A Time As This.".
ALSO....if you have signed up to be a table decorator, for Ladies Day, please meet in the outreach area on Friday, March 24th, at 7pm with all your items to get creative! White table clothes will be provided. Thank you to all for helping this way!
RAINBOW ROOM ITEMS: Trash bags and cleaners with bleach
SIMPLE SUPPER: Taco Soup
PANTRY NEEDS: Cornbread Mix and Canned Meat
KEEP THE DATE:
Mar 25: LACOC Ladies Day
Mar 24-26: Junior High Retreat
Apr 4: Men's Breakfast
Apr 9: Faithful Readers
Apr 14-16th: LTC Convention in Dallas
Apr 16: Easter
Apr 30: 5th Sunday and Celebration for the Cannon's
May 21: Senior Sunday
June 12-15: Camp Deer Run PeeWee Camp
Love you - MEAN IT!
Love you - MEAN IT!