RESPONSE: Dee Lyons went foward this morning asking for prayers for her mental and physical health. She's going to a new doctor in Dallas and prays for a good outcome.
- Louise Peace, Mother of Richard Peace and Sandra Smallwood, passed away last Sunday. Her services were held on Saturday here at the church. Keep the family in your prayers.
- Jackie Rook, Mother of Jeff Rook, passed away last week. Her services were held this past Monday. Continue to remember Jeff and Julie and their family.
- Heath and Shelle Fowler both lost aunts this week. Wanda Meyer and Alta Smith, both of Oklahoma.
- Dusty and Katie Morris' baby son, Maverick, is getting stronger everyday. Continue to pray for him to get stronger and for his lungs.
- Loretta Nabors - Is at home recovering from back surgery last Monday.
- Peggy Wright - Has been in PRMC since Tuesday. She is doing well.
- Roxanne Raper - Had a heart procedure on Friday morning. She's doing well.
- Carole Anderson - Health
- Joe Hayes - Health
- Mike Grigsby - Health
- Sherry Welch - Health
- Joel Casey is in PRMC/Room 324. (He will be going to Heritage House when he's dismissed from the hospital.)
- Vicki Humphey - Health
- Selena and Sophia Johnson - they are in California for 6 months. Sophia has a broken ankle and will be off of it for 4 weeks.
- Webber Woodall - Health
- William and Lucy Offutt - Health
- Sherrie Boyd - Is going to be getting a second opinion on her health issues.
- Kristie Anthony - Physical and mental health
- Lance Johnson - ALS
- Troops - Keep them safe
- Elderly - Prayers for their safety and health.
- Emergency Personnel - Keep them safe
- Missionaries all over the world.
- Janet Fouse - Breast cancer. (Former member)
- Sharon Nelson - Bone marrow cancer (Sabrina Thompson's Mom)
- Jerry Smith - Cari Johnson and Robyn Figgins' dad has been diagnosed with cancer.
- Sierra Faulkner - 3 year old with inoperable brain tumor. She'll be in Irving for radiation treatments for 6 weeks, taking 31 treatments in addition to continuing chemo. (Friend of Molly's)
- Tammy Huffman-Beazley (former member) Cancer
- Ross Floyd, step-son of Kathy Roden Floyd and son of Randy. At UTSWMC in ICU in serious condition.
- Debbie Daniel (friend of Molly's) - Cancer
- Kendall Hatanville from Roxton. He has a hereditary kidney condition and continues to be in serious condition at UTSW/Dallas.
Butch Mills, Johnny Bassett, Carol Murphy, Johnny Houser, Roy Jones, Paul and Carol Helton, Carl Melton, Joel Casey, Sarah Smith, Sarah Dene Goree, Donna Mosley, Carol Murphy.
YOUR HELP IS NEEDED:
- We are in need of someone to lead a group for our Funeral Food Ministry. This ministry serves grieving families during their time of loss. Volunteers are asked to bring a dish to the church and/or help serve the meal before or after the funeral or memorial service. This teams usually serves 2-3 times per year. Sandra Carrell has served in this ministry faithfully for many years but is ready to turn over the "reigns" to someone new. If you would like to help, please contact the church office.
- Angie Duren has requested help with the organization of our Teacher's Workroom. If you have a little extra time to do this please contact Angie.
- Another area needing a team or couple is Children's Worship. Everything is prepared for you to walk in and teach. You have teen helpers and your rotation is only one Sunday every three months. Please see Tanya Welch if you can help in this area. Thank you in advance for serving in these areas!!
RAINBOW ROOM ITEMS: Trash bags and cleaners with bleach
SIMPLE SUPPER: Chicken Cordon Bleu
PANTRY NEEDS: Macaroni and Cheese
KEEP THE DATE:
Apr 4: Men's Breakfast
Apr 9: Faithful Readers
Apr 9: Combined Worship with Iglesia de Christo
Apr 14-16th: LTC Convention in Dallas
Apr 16: Easter
Apr 30: 5th Sunday and Celebration for the Cannon's
May 21: Senior Sunday
June 12-15: Camp Deer Run PeeWee Camp
July 16-21: Youth Group Mission to Boles Home.
Love you - MEAN IT!