- Dusty and Katie Morris' baby son, Maverick, is getting stronger everyday. Continue to pray for him to get stronger and for his lungs.
- Sue Johnson - Is at home recovering from surgery this past week. Good news is...NO CANCER!
- Rhonda Brown - Was released from hospital to recover at home.
- Lila Buchanan - Health.
- Johnny Houser - Has been released
- Roy Jones - He has been moved to Heritage.
- Jay Cannon - Health
- Joel Casey is in PRMC/Room 462.
- Vicki Humphey - She is at home recovering from pancreatitis and pneumonia....but NOW she has the shingles!!!! Continue to pray for Jody also.
- Selena and Sophia Johnson - they are in California for 6 months. Sophia has a broken ankle and will be off of it for 4 weeks.
- Webber Woodall - Health
- William and Lucy Offutt - Both of them are in bad health
- Sherrie Boyd - Health
- Kristie Anthony - Physical and mental health
- Lance Johnson - ALS
- Troops - Keep them safe
- Elderly - Prayers for their safety and health.
- Emergency Personnel - Keep them safe
- Missionaries all over the world.
- Janet Fouse - Breast cancer. (Former member)
- Lennis McCollum, Tanya Welch's grandfather, is in the hospital in Midland
- Sharon Nelson - Bone marrow cancer (Sabrina Thompson's Mom)
- Jerry Smith - Cari Johnson and Robyn Figgins' dad has been diagnosed with cancer.
- Sierra Faulkner - 2 year old with inoperable brain tumor. She'll be in Irving for radiation treatments for 6 weeks, taking 31 treatments in addition to continuing chemo. (Friend of Molly's)
- Tammy Huffman-Beazley (former member) has been diagnosed with cancer has started treatments.
- Ross Floyd, step-son of Kathy Roden Floyd and son of Randy. At UTSWMC in ICU in serious condition.
- Debbie Daniel (friend of Molly's) - Cancer
- Kendall Hattenville from Roxton. He has a hereditary kidney condition and continues to be in serious condition at UTSW/Dallas.
Butch Mills, Johnny Bassett, Carol Murphy, Roy Jones, Paul and Carol Helton, Carl Melton, Joel Casey, Louise Peace, Sarah Smith, Sarah Dene Goree, Donna Mosley, Carol Murphy.
BABY SHOWER: Please join us Sunday, March 19th from 1:30pm to 3pm, at LACOC for Katie Morris and baby Maverick. Selections are at Target, WalMart, Amazon and Paris Baby. Wouldn't it be great if Maverick were home and able to join us on this day?????
LACOC LADIES DAY: Be sure to mark your calendar for Saturday, March 25th, for our Ladies Day. Becky Brooks, our special guest speaker, will be talking to us on the subject of "Esther... For Such A Time As This.". Be sure to RSVP on the bulletin board by March 15th.
They are in need of more ladies to sign up to decorate tables.
RAINBOW ROOM ITEMS: Trash bags and cleaners with bleach
SIMPLE SUPPER: Chicken Casserole
PANTRY NEEDS: Soup with meat, cornbread mix and crackers.
KEEP THE DATE:
Mar 7: Men's Breakfast at 7am
Mar 12: Daylight Savings Time Change (move clocks FORWARD an hour)
Mar 12: Faithful Readers
Mar 19: Katie Morris baby shower
Mar 25: LACOC Ladies Day
Mar 24-26: Junior High Retreat
Apr 14-16th: LTC Convention in Dallas
Apr 16: Easter
May 21: Senior Sunday
June 12-15: Camp Deer Run PeeWee Camp
Love you - MEAN IT!